New?? Worth it?

love-pink

I really like the Amp boosters and how they are only 15 inches wide. I do not like how little the head wings are :thumbsdown:
I honestly think why bother with the high back version when those wings are pretty dang close to nothing. I was extremely excited when I seen this on target.com:
http://www.target.com/Evenflo-Amp-H...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

Is it a new style?? It looks pretty padded and like the head wings offer more protection than the other ones Ive seen from Evenflo. :D The color is pretty cute to boot!

ETA: Here is the version Im used to seeing:
http://www.evenflo.com/product.aspx?id=341&pfid=4438

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I really like the Amp boosters and how they are only 15 inches wide. I do not like how little the head wings are :thumbsdown:

Do you mean that you like the Big Kid booster but don't like how small the headwings are? The Amp has decent headwings (as you noted in your link). They aren't as large as those on some other boosters (Parkway, Vivo, etc.), but they are decent.

love-pink

Yes I hate the old style on the Big Kid boosters. It just seems almost flat to me. :eek: So is this a new booster? I cannot find it anywhere else or on the Evenflo site.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I have only seen green and reddish highbacks, but there are now tons of backless colors-- purple, blue, "graffiti," red, etc.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC