Checking interest: NWT gymbo girls 4 and 4T

LM4M

CPST Instructor
The entire lot.... $200 shipped!!!

Pics and prices posted.

Everything is new with tags. All items come from a smoke free home. We have cats, but these were inside their original plastic wrappers inside a rubbermaid tote. ;)

Only trades I'm looking for are gift cards for target, walmart or amazon.

ALL items are gymbo with the exception of the solid indigo/blue/purple cordouroy pants. Those are from TCP. All items are 4/4T. Every piece is discontinued, and many are from the hard to find candy line. None have been washed, worn, tried on.. nothing.

I'd like to sell these in lots or all together. Parker's hospital stay just depleted our back to school funds, and I need to sell to fund that. I'd prefer not to sell individual items. PM me with interest and zip code for shipping cost.

Dark pink/fuschia long sleeved sweater jacket with hood and decorative pom bow $26
Light pink corduroys with dark and light pink tassel belt $20
b3385d9f.jpg

Close up on sweater
1c70d4f8.jpg

Close up on pants detail
444c577c.jpg

Zebra fur coat with satin hot pink lining (size 4t-5t) $35
37fddd5a.jpg

Orange long sleeved polo with daisy and embellishment rhinestone center. White trim on collar. $14
93159669.jpg

Yellow cardigan sweater with daisy buttons. $24
1ae80adc.jpg

93159669.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Red, white, pink plaid flannel jumper with pockets $24
a944df1c.jpg

Long sleeved Kitty shirt $14
25050b15.jpg

96129a74.jpg

Short sleeved LOVE shirt $12 and pink leggings $10
5b275d81.jpg

Dark pink/fuschia teacup puppy swing top $16
Light pink gumball long sleeved top $14

78296ded.jpg

Long sleeved dark pink/fuschia rollerskate shirt with button wheels $14
Lime green gumball candy long sleeved shirt $14

ac1846bc.jpg

b1d8591a.jpg

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Light blue swing top with hood. Button embellishments in front $16
Light pink sweater tank with gumball and candies $22
Gumball/candy corduroys darkblue with multicolor $26

07e83565.jpg

Close up detail on both pants and swingtop
e78c2e9c.jpg

Sweater tank
0b70d31a.jpg

Children's place indigo/blue/purple corduroys $12
Gumball candy cream long sleeved top with multicolor candies $14
Light pink cardigan sweater $24
a96e68b4.jpg

Close up details on sweater
524d2540.jpg

Pants
fc38bf82.jpg

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I think Jeff would kill me if I spent $200 on clothes that Maggie doesn't need, even if they are super, super cute. Gosh darn it to heck.

Jocey'sMommy

I might be interested!!!! Let me talk to the man with the $$$ (aka my dad) lol I have already bought most of Jocelynn's fall stuff but could use the warm winter stuff

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC