Car seat pics!

Mommy2Marcus

It has been awhile since I have shared pictures of Marcus in his car seats. He is 4 years 10 months old, 43.25 inches tall, 15.75 inch torso & weighs right at 38lbs. He just had a major growth spurt, so I am hoping that he is done for awhile now. He has right at 1/2-1 inch of growing room in the Gen65 & a little over 2 inches in the Nautilus Elite. I don't have pictures of him in the Maestro yet as that is in DH's car for right now, but am thinking of trading it & the Gen65.

Nautilus Elite: (top slots)
001-19.jpg

004-22.jpg

Growing room left
002-20.jpg

Full shot:
003-19.jpg

Gen65: (also top slots)
007-19.jpg

012-12.jpg

Growing room left:
008-15.jpg

009-14.jpg

010-14.jpg

Full Shot:
011-14.jpg

Leg Room/support:
013-14.jpg

Reactions: nmb
ADS

Kat_Momof3

wow... he's got a torso like Ruthie did... but also legs to match!

it looks like he could still use the 3rd slots on the nauti, btw.

Mommy2Marcus

wow... he's got a torso like Ruthie did... but also legs to match!

it looks like he could still use the 3rd slots on the nauti, btw.

Yeah, he went from super short torso, to OMG torso overnight it seems like. LOL. He also has some LONG legs. :)

As for the 3rd slots, it is iffy on them. Sometimes he is right at/under them & other times it looks like he is over them b/c the straps look to be curving over instead of being straight on. So, I decided to go on & move them up. I was wavering for a couple of weeks b/c of it looking like sometimes over & sometimes under. :p

TY! I sure think he is!

He's so handsome! I remember when you first got the maestro! He was so much smaller.

OMG, yes he has grown SO much in the last 6 months. :) He looked SO little a year ago, heck even just 6 months ago, however he has started to look more and more like a little boy. :(

Just b/c you mentioned it, here he is a year ago in the Nautilus Elite:
001-17.jpg

Now:
001-19.jpg

And the Maestro right after we got it: (so about a yearish to 10 months ago)
012-9.jpg

oh my gosh, what a cutie! The eyelashes kill me.

TY! He sure always gets the ladies attention! :D He is such a little flirt, loves the ladies/girls & adores having his picture taken. :p As for the eyelashes, everyone comments on those. They are SO long & the pictures really don't even do them justice!

Mommy2Marcus

Those eyes... he is so handsome. And that smile... does he use his charm to get out of trouble? ...just so cute. lol

TY! Yes he tries to use those eyes, smile n charm to get out of trouble. :p He likes to turn those eyes into lil puppy eyes & turns on the "I'll be good Momma/Daddy" charm. LOL. And as much as I hate to admit it sometimes it works to. :) It's hard to resist that cute little face sometimes.

Omgosh was a handsome little guy. His face has matured so much in the last year.

TY! I know it has & I just can't believe it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC