Elizabeth had her first boster ride.....

emandbri

It wasn't planned, I was hoping to wait until she was older. We were crazy busy yesterday afternoon. A friend was coming over to take me to the consignment sale since I can't drive and Elizabeth had a dentist appointment.

I already had the marathon installed in the van for my friend's dd and then we realized that there wasn't a seat installed in Brian's car. I took it out a few weeks ago because I took my friend's dd somewhere and needed it.

Trading cars or taking my friend's car wouldn't work well, I needed the van for my knee walker.

The nautilus installed well in Brian's camry but it is a bit of work, it would be really hard to do with my hurt foot, and we were very short on time.

She rode in the proboster with the seat belt locked less than a mile to the dentist. I didn't take a picture because we were short on time but she fit really well. She just turned 5 and is around 47 lbs and 45 inches tall.

I was scared to have her even try a booster and then be asking to ride in one but so far she hasn't even mentioned it.

I can't believe I have 3 harnessed seats she fit in and none were installed in Brian's car. I just had so many things to worry about before the surgery and I didn't think about it.

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Ilana has used a booster before when needed. I figure it's about time she learns to use one just in case. :)

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
At her age and size, I'd be fine with it. You worked with what you could since you are recovering. I'm glad you had a booster around for this!

Not to mention, I :love: the ProBooster.

Kat_Momof3

the very first ride in one is always scary, no matter how mature they are... but I agree, at her age and size, it's not a question of "can I let her ride in it" it's "my baby is in a booster!"

I'm glad she isn't bugging you to let her use a booster full time, but it doesn't hurt to give her some short practice rides from time to time.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Jessica, yeah, we started when he was 18 mos old, lol. Shoot he wasn't even big enough to use a Dorel seat ffing then, hence why Elizabeth is bigger than he is now. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC