Crazy...no clue what I want to put in my car.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Setting up both vehicles with seats, for when ILoveMy3Boys has her nameless baby. ;) I am putting all 3 radians in the truck. Silly right? Well, let me explain. I am putting the boy's favorite colors on each seat. Yes, I have a few covers. So that way Gabe doesn't have to figure out whose seat is which. The boys will just be attrated to their seats.

One will be RFing, and two FFing. Here are my choices.

Frontier 85- loaned out, so not sure
Regent
Recaro ProSport
Marathon (Black, tan swirl and dot, platnum, Fido and Dragonfly cover!)
Graco MyRide 65
Evenflo Triumph Advance
True Fit Premier

RFer weighs 35 lbs.

ADS

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
Judi, your post is sadly lacking in information.

I see a list of seats but no vehicle to put them in or kids to use them.

I could go look up lovemy3boys posts and figure out how old and tall her kiddos are, but...I'm lazy, so I'll make you do it.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
How much do the older ones weigh? How tall?

The MR65 is probably good for the RFer if he fits.

rachelandtyke

Judi, your post is sadly lacking in information.

I see a list of seats but no vehicle to put them in or kids to use them.

I could go look up lovemy3boys posts and figure out how old and tall her kiddos are, but...I'm lazy, so I'll make you do it.

:yeahthat:

plus you don't mention what the covers are on the other seats, and that completely matters in making an acceptable arrangement. :p

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
two FFers. I guess I missed that somehow. They fit in the seats I have listed. About 40 lbs.

2002 Malibu. The car that fits just about anything.

safeinthecar

Moderator - CPS Technician
two FFers. I guess I missed that somehow. They fit in the seats I have listed. About 40 lbs.

2002 Malibu. The car that fits just about anything.

Oh, you put the ffers bit in. I just didn't know if we were talking about 3yo ffers or 8yo ffers.

You're pretty much stuck with the MR for the rfer.

I'd nix the EFTA because I hate the knobs in a 3IAR.

I'd use the Regent just because I always feel extra talented whenever I get that next to another seat. The frontier is a close second on the "whoohoo it fit scale", so to do both would be especially awesome.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I'd use the Regent just because I always feel extra talented whenever I get that next to another seat. The frontier is a close second on the "whoohoo it fit scale", so to do both would be especially awesome.

Is it bad that I was thinking that? Kind of thinking Regent, ProSport, RF MyRide.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC