Selling off my dipes!!

love-pink

$90 $97 $115 $155 $165 for everything if you want it all :)

REDUCTIONS LISTED :)
There are NO stink issues and have been washed in Rock n Green. The covers are almost always hung dry. It all looks great and they have a ton of life left in them. (I have noted if the 2 covers that are more used)

Im going to work on individual pricing but would love to sell everything as a lot if possible to save on shipping. If something isnt priced right or you want to make an offer feel free to pm me. :D

Over a bag and a half of Flip Disposable liners
50+ Bumpkins Flushable liners
2 Planet Wise pail liners $9 $12 $13 each ONLY PINK IS LEFT.
10 or so Bummis Flushable liners
8 never washed/used WAHM flannel wipes
$20 $26 $28 for this whole lot.

SAM_0142.jpg

2 Econobum covers (Zinnia and Twilight) $10 $11 $14 $15 for both.
SAM_0147.jpg

3 Bummis Super Lite covers - The bottom blue cover has loose velcro.
1 Bummis Super Brite cover - This cover is very used but very use-able. $15 $16 $19 $20 for all 4.

SAM_0148.jpg

6 Econobum Prefolds $13 $15 for all 6.
SOLD - 3 Flip Organic Prefold/liners $13 $15 for all 3.
SOLD - 17 Flip Stay Dry liners $29 $30 $34 $35 for 8/$56 $58 $64 $66 for all 17.

SAM_0149.jpg

SAM_0150.jpg

SAM_0151.jpg

10 Tot Bots Easy Fit (2 Cherrylicious and 2 Flower Power left) $15 $16 $19 $20 each/$61 $62 $76 for 4.
SAM_0143.jpg

SAM_0145.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I'm interested in the Flip covers...how many do you have? It looks like 5 judging by the pic? Would you be willing to sell them separately and if so, how much?

Chely7425

Is the Velcro on the other blue one still good? The that you said ha loose Velcro is it still functional?

it may appear that I do not have a firm grasp of the English language... blame my iPhone

love-pink

Yes still very useable. The part that's a little detached is the opposite side, its the tab that you stick it to when you wash it. The actual side that keeps it closed when your child is wearing it is fully intact.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC