I love Buy Buy Baby

supercrunch

I was near there today and I just had to stop and pet the car seats. It is just gorgeous looking down the isle and seeing row after row of Britax seats lined up next to each other.

They even had the new Madison Regent right next to the Sahara and the Classic.

I fell in love with the Madison Regent right away, and then I turned around to see the Radian80, and I was reminded why we have Radians instead. Geez that thing looks dinky next to a Regent!

My dh thinks I'm such a dork,
but I knew you all would understand :)

ADS

ktmo

I did that same thing just last week. I even sat my two year old in the Madison Regent. I loved it.

Katie

supercrunch

I think it's mostly along the east coast...NJ, MD, VA, etc.

They are the only store I've ever seen that actually carries tons of patterns. They had literally an entire row of Roundabouts, and a nearly full row of Marathons. One row was half Regents and half Parkways, and another half decathlons and boulevards. I'll have to sneak my camera in there sometime. It's enough to make any car seat junkie swoon :)

ThreeBeans

This all sounds so much better than BRU and their pathetic row of Dorel seats and incompetent sales people. Humph.

broken4u05

O i love it soo much. I bought 2 of my seats there maybe more. They have everything. Even the safegaurd go and safeguard.

supercrunch

okay...I'm sold :)
I need to see the GO!

Now...how to explain to my dh that should come with us to pet car seats (so I have help with the kids, of course) :p

ktmo

Love Great Beginnings, too. It is great. A great selection of car seats. I think I have bought all of my strollers from them. Although, by DD tends to get lost in that store if I don't have her in a cart. She thinks it is one great big play room.

Katie

Suzibeck

Oh! We are going to NY in September. I'll probably have to miss the CPST class I want to take so I can go with dh and the girls. Maybe I can console myself with a trip to Bye Bye Baby! I so want to get a second seat for dd, maybe if dh plays with some others, he can be convinced. LOL.

We talked about fitting everyone into the Jetta for the drive. I think the only thing that would work would be Ride Safer Travel Vests for the younger two. Youngest was 35 lbs at the doctor the other day, so she is close, the small starts at 36 lbs. But, they would pick at each other for 12 hours straight. I don't think so!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
okay...I'm sold :)
I need to see the GO!

Now...how to explain to my dh that should come with us to pet car seats (so I have help with the kids, of course) :p

Do you go to the one in Springfield or Rockville? I often go to the one in Springfield. I used to be there so often that the managers all knew me! :) Now I only go there about once every six-eight weeks (it used to be 1-2x per week).

supercrunch

Usually Springfield, but sometimes Rockville (my dh's uncle lives up there, so I try to drop by BBB when we're in the neighborhood).

I used to go the one in Rockville more frequently before they had the one in Springfield.

broken4u05

I go to rockville. I want to go to the other one though. Is it much different that would make me want to go there?

CrabbyBunchX3

I like buy buy baby too but i love great beginnings. Have you ever been there? they have all the same car seats and more with more covers to look and and i love the people there. Maybe i should go there today and say hi to them.
http://www.greatbeginnings.net/

Love them both!
We got our Regent from Great beginnings...buy buy baby didn't have it at the time when we went last year.
I hate that I'm 1.5 hours away now...just too much to load all the kids up and go for a fun run and right back.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC