babytv.com rebate

tsk_mum

anyone else apply for this after purchasing at babyuniverse.com? have you received your rebate?

ADS

dluciew

I just applied last week. They said 4-6 weeks right? If anyone gets it, LMK how long it took. :thumbsup:

arly1983

Hey, you guys, exactly what did you send in with your form.....Just the form and a copy of the reciept or did you also include a copy of your BabyTV registration confirmation and if you did, where did you get it?

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I sent in mine about 3 weeks ago it said 4-6 weeks so we'll see~ :)
I just sent in my email confrimation from the purchase and the sheet from babytv.com i think... i think i got an email from babytv that told me how to print it off... but i have deleted my inbox since then... hummm

nurse_reedle

We just sent ours in last week. There is an e-mail that they send you and it has a place you click to print off a certain form. It tlees you what to do :)

R&J'sMom

I still haven't received mine yet, but it will be mailed out on Friday!!! I called Baby Universe and all they have to do is check your original order # and they can find out if your order has been validated by Baby TV and also the date the check will ship. In my case they even had the check # to give me. So, to anyone wondering, just call Baby Universe at 1-877-615-BABY and hit option one for a Customer Service Rep.

Last edited:

fastdogs

melissa, I am really glad you posted that info. I called babyuniverse, and they showed that my registration to babytv was invalid, and mine was rejected! now it's over 30 days. the lady I talked to recommended I resend it, and she made a note on my order confirmation. so I'll do that, but won't hold my breath. I re-registered on babytv, just to make sure, but probably this has messed up my chances of getting it.
vickie

arly1983

I just called babyuniverse and they told me that they didn't have that information and i would have to email cash bonus a babytv.com to get any information on the rebate?????

The csr never even asked for my order number and I told her other people were getting that information....

shirada

Fastdogs, any idea why your registration was considered invalid? I'll have to call tomorrow to find out what happened to my check. I ordered my Regent May 10th, but it was backordered so I only actually received my order recently.

R&J'sMom

Fastdogs, any idea why your registration was considered invalid? I'll have to call tomorrow to find out what happened to my check. I ordered my Regent May 10th, but it was backordered so I only actually received my order recently.

When did you send the rebate in? I was under the impression that you couldn't mail the rebate form in without printed confirmation that your order shipped (meaning you couldn't apply for the rebate until your order shipped), otherwise it would be invalid.

shirada

I just called and there is no customer service on weekends. I mailed it in immediatly after ordering. I read all the small print and didn't read anything about the order having to be shipped first, because I was wondering about that. Bummer, I bet mine is invalid too!

fastdogs

I don't know why my registration was invalid. I re-registered, but I'm sure it's too late. I sent it in with the order confirmation- that's how I understood it. I guess they don't ship your check until the order has been shipped though. When I called, they said they'd put a note on my info so when babytv checked it they could see an explaination for it being over 30 days since the order. I'll post if i ever actually recieve anything, but I don't hold much hope.
vickie

R&J'sMom

I read that you had to send a printed copy of your shipping confirmation along with the rebate form in order to qualify for the rebate. I ordered my seats on May 11, they shipped out the next day and I mailed the rebate form in once the seats arrived along with a copy of my shipping confirmation.

MamiOf3

I ordered my seat on 5/10/07 and it didn't ship until 6/14/07. I mailed my rebate form in the same day I ordered the seat along with the order confirmation. It's not fair to those of us who waited over a month for our orders to ship (yet our credit cards were charged the same day the order was placed) to get our rebates.
Here is a link to the rebate info and I didn't see where it said you had to wait til your order ships to mail in the rebate form. http://www.babytv.com/Community/BabyTV-Cash-Back-Rebate-Form.aspx

shirada

Mamiof3, I right there with you! I guess we could mail in the confirmation that our orders shipped now, and hope for the best. But you are right. In the link, (which I read at the time), it seemd as if they would check with babyuniverse whether the item had shipped. I thought that since I was charged immediately, then that was enough to be eligible. I am calling them in the morning to find out what the deal is.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC