Cupholder-less Maestro pics

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7112.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

Also, the rep said that you can take the armrests off, and get caps to cover the holes.

ADS

honeydew

Re: Armrest-less Maestro pics

I think they look so weird and I HATE that pattern! We had those at the checkup event after my class last week.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician

I like that pattern, especially compared to the Evenflo combination loaner seat we use.

creideamh

I like my cupholders... so do the kids :p Still no adjustable headrest though, eh?

CrazyBoysMamma

I'm curious about any possible weight changes too! I just told my sister to get one, and I'm a bit nervous about that! She's never actually listened to me before....

Irishmama

Ooh, and any chance they will test with harness covers? I asked Evenflo about the straps being close to the neck and bothering some kids (which they said they had never heard of :rolleyes: ) and they said since it was not tested with harness covers, they cannot recommend any harness covers (which I assume means no baby sock covers). Just wondering what the Evenflo rep. thinks. Thanks Judi! :love:

creideamh

irishmama3 said:
Ooh, and any chance they will test with harness covers? I asked Evenflo about the straps being close to the neck and bothering some kids (which they said they had never heard of :rolleyes: ) and they said since it was not tested with harness covers, they cannot recommend any harness covers (which I assume means no baby sock covers).

This bothers me as well. 3 y/o cousin still prefers the Maestro over the Nauti, but when the chest clip is properly in place, man are those straps cutting into his neck. So the chest clip ends up farther down than it should be when his mom puts him in :thumbsdown:

Pixels

Are the armrests optional with booster use?

The arm rests aren't removable. Just the cup holders.

The Maestro has been available as a cup holder-less version with the covers for a while now. That's been their institutional model.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member

The arm rests aren't removable. Just the cup holders.

The Maestro has been available as a cup holder-less version with the covers for a while now. That's been their institutional model.

Gotcha; since the thread was named "armrest-less Maestro pics" I assumed the armrests were removable :eek:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador

Gotcha; since the thread was named "armrest-less Maestro pics" I assumed the armrests were removable :eek:

Based on what Judi said (below), I thought that, too. :confused:

Also, the rep said that you can take the armrests off, and get caps to cover the holes.[/quote]

[QUOTE="Pixels, post: 1344067, member: 3371"]The arm rests aren't removable. Just the cup holders.

The Maestro has been available as a cup holder-less version with the covers for a while now. That's been their institutional model.[/quote]

So what did Judi mean, then?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC