Who would you put in the very back?

todzwife

7 passenger vehicle (2nd row bench seat=3, third row=2)
The only way to get anyone in the very back is to move the outboard passenger seat. There are no airbags in the very back because they are directly over the tires and there is a huge pillar there (what I was told). No latches but there ARE tethers.

Who would you put in the back and why...

10 YO-backless
7 YO- HBB
3 1/2 YO FF convertible
Newbie (obviously RFing)

ADS

ElfJewel

I would have to know more to be sure but I would probably put the 7yo in hbb in the 3rd row with the 10yo in the nbb in the seat that needs to be moved. Backless boosters are the easiest to move out of the way. The 7yo can probably buckle/unbuckle without help, and you can reach the younger ones easily in the 2nd row. Also the hbb would add SIP with no airbags.
What car is it?

Angela

Does the whole bench move or 40/60 split or 50/50 split? Better yet, what vehicle are we talking about? :)

creideamh

The least favorite :p (kidding... we joke about that with the new double strollers with the jump seats :p )

I have seats in my aunt's Suburban and put the HBB at the back and backless in the middle outboard seat that folds down. Works well.

Angela

Hbb behind the 60 portion, ff convertible behind the 40 portion. Infant seat on the 60 portion and the backless on the 40 portion. :)

todzwife

Hbb behind the 60 portion, ff convertible behind the 40 portion. Infant seat on the 60 portion and the backless on the 40 portion. :)

The problem with this is if both back seats are used, there is absolutely no cargo space. It's literally 10 inches from the back of the seats to the door.:mad:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC