Halloween Costumes

Spam

Need to clear a couple of these out :) Prices include shipping.

fleece pumpkin bunting. Pretty sure pumpkin isn't going to arrive before Halloween. Made by Baby Beginnings, size is 0-3. Adorable new condition. $5
100_2733.jpg

MiniMe little lion costume size 0-3 $5
100_2737.jpg

SOLD--The Children's Place little lion. My favorite, both boys wore it. The body is stuffed. There is a light stain on the tummy, I'll spray it and oxiclean it, I think it will come out. Size 0/6 $15

The Children's Place Ape (or gorilla) Cute fuzzy costume. Size 12-24 months. $10
100_2740.jpg
100_2742.jpg

The Children's Place pink Monster. Will double check size but I'm thinking it's 6-12 months. Worn once or twice by my niece. $12 (not my pic, but the exact same, it's at my mom's).
pinkmonster.jpg

MiniMe Cowboy 6-9 months. Picked this up earlier this summer in hopes Tucker would fit, but alas he's much too big now :( Really cute. $10
002.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

hrice

I just wanted to say that the Childrens Place lion costume is the cutest ever. My boys had one too and it was ADORABLE!

Chely7425

Do you have a pic of the gorilla costume on a kid? What size clothes would you say it compares too since it's just a wide size range...

it may appear that I do not have a firm grasp of the English language... blame my iPhone

Chely7425

Also, that lion is adorable! I think t3 will be too big for it by halloween tho :(

it may appear that I do not have a firm grasp of the English language... blame my iPhone

Spam

I'm guessing my nephew was wearing 18 months in clothing when he wore. He was 15 months, I can measure it for you if it'd help any. I don't have any full body shots on this computer, I'll try to get them off my old one, but I have head shot. The feet flap over the shoes.
001-1.jpg

Austin was 3 months in the lion pic but he was wearing 9 months in clothing already and he had room to spare. Tucker wore it too, but it was much larger on him.

Chely7425

T3 is wearing 6-9 month clothes right now (with a bit of room to grow) do you think the lion would fit him? If so.. I want it!!

Spam

It measures about 15" from top to center of crotch snapped. I just tried it on Tucker (who's wearing 12-18 months) and it's just about 1-2" too short from snapping on him. I would guess that it would fit T3

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC