I think this is just so stinkin cute. :love:
I want it- love pink and black

cco.jpg
[/IMG]

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Where is this from?! I love it!

I don't see a chest clip, so definitely not US.

SignCuer

Judi said:
I hate pink, but that is cute! I will ask Vera after class. ;)

:yeahthat: but that's actually something I would consider putting in my car because it's not too much pink. It looks retro and it will definitely match black leather seats!

todzwife

I just bought a lime cover, but if that one is released I will be getting another cover LOL! That is ADORABLE!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, so that cover is from Japan. She highly doubts it will come here. The quality of the fabric would make it way too spendy. It will fit a US CCO, but remember that it will not have the flame retardency.

Kobain's Mommy

Ok, so that cover is from Japan. She highly doubts it will come here. The quality of the fabric would make it way too spendy. It will fit a US CCO, but remember that it will not have the flame retardency.

I hate pink but would buy that! Since discontinuing colors they really need to be coming out with more patterns, even if they are LE covers.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member

Dude, I'd rather pay a little more initially than have to buy a bunch of extra covers since theirs SUCK and fall apart. Just sayin'. They need to rethink the quality of their covers. They also need better CS, as I can't use mine with LATCH after using it for a year and their response was "oh, sorry, that's too bad."

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC