Britax B-Ready

krystin_21a

Does anyone have any experience with the the Britax B Ready? We have a Baby Trend Sit-n-Stand which we used the last time, however, this time the younger two will be much closer in age. When my second was born the oldest was 3 so he was fine on the bench part. When this baby is born my middle son will not even be two yet so we are looking for something that might be a better set-up. Thanks!

ADS

Phineasmama

I tried it out at BuyBuyBaby but I ended up getting the Baby Jogger City Select instead- which is another stroller you might consider ;)

I have been using mine with my 4yo and 2yo, soon I will be using it with the 2yo and the newbie. I really love having such a versatile stroller because recently we've only been using it as a single for DS, but pretty soon I will be using it with the infant car seat and the second stroller seat or just the infant car seat by itself depending on the day and where I'm going. It's basically like a stroller frame that you can adapt to every situation, I love it!

BritMum-in-US

I have one! It is very heavy (35#?), but the reversible seats are great when you have a baby. My son is 2 1/2 and is already outgrowing it though :( I am about to sell it to get an umbrella or something now that DD is 6 months, so if you want pics with kids in it let me know. I am about to bring it in for pics anyway.
I had major problems with the rear wheels squeaking and Britax sent me a new stroller that does the same thing. So they just sent me the 2011 wheels that are supposed to be newly designed, but I have yet to try them.

I'm not sure if it would work well with three, maybe look into the Joovy big caboose if your oldest wants to sit?

Mags462

I just messed with one this past weekend and wasn't impressed - it was very heavy and the seat backs were really short.

The Baby Joggers line up would be where i would look :D

klep88

I have the Uppababy Vista, and played around with the B-ready since it is so similar and I was curious. I don't need a double, and I think the Vista is super long as it is. But, the B-ready is even longer. Too long in my opinion. I much prefer the BJ city select. Also, the B-ready seats are extremely short. Even shorter than the city select, and everyone complains they are short seats. I would pick the city select or vista over the b-ready any day. And, this is lame but I HATE the black head rests on the B-ready. If I'm paying $600 for a double, I want the head rest to match the seat. Whether it is no rethread or not, I think it cheapens it.

scape1224

I tried out the B Ready earlier this year. My now 3 year old loved the bottom seat, only problem was at just over 2.5 his head was already at the top so I ultimately returned it.

Went with a Baby Jogger City Mini Double. Love it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC