new Foonf info

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Now, see, they swore for 3 years that it'd be a combination. And for 2 that it would be out this year. And then... They changed to a convertible, and so pushed it back again. Not cool, Clek! Stop messin' with me! :p

Ah, well, I'll take the 2 extra years on my Oobr as a consolation, I suppose. ;)

bnsnyde

Any advantage over a Radian?
45 RF being the same...

Or will the Radian still be a taller shell?
That's all I care about with my tall kids, all things equal.

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Can't wait to see it either! Did they specify if the extension of the expiration dates applies to their Canadian seats too (like my oto. :))

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, going to try to answer all questions.

-Oto is not included in the 9 year expiry. I am so sad. :(

-It will have rigid lath.

-It will more expensive than the uber, but sounds amazing.

-RFing, it can be used in all harness heights.

-Sounds like a very tall seat, giving Diono (SK) a run for their money.

I hope that helps.

NannyMom

it will have a headrest that raises like the Oobr (but it will obviously not have the open space between head and body like oobr). And you will be aBle to RF as far as it goes up (im assuming 1in rule). They will NOT make a combination seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC