Take your Best Shot Contest

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Is anyone entering the Take your Best Shot contest? What picture are you entering and where abouts is it located? The deadline is tomorrow (Wednesday) to enter your picture for this next week and voting starts on Thursday. When it first started I was able to vote for my own picture but it now does not allow it; so if you enter a picture let me know so I can vote for you. The details of my entry is in my siggie :whistle:

It is for Canadians only.

ADS

Misty-Bug

I used the pic in my siggy. the one with the steering wheel. it says that it will take 24 hours to preview. Sigh....I hope it gets some kind of vote. LOL. I think I am too late though. waaaa

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I used the pic in my siggy. the one with the steering wheel. it says that it will take 24 hours to preview. Sigh....I hope it gets some kind of vote. LOL. I think I am too late though. waaaa

If you are entering it now we won't be able to vote on it until thursday. Each weeks contest only runs for a week. You should try to get as many people as you can to vote for you (ie. friends, family etc.) And yes I will vote for you once it is up.

My picture that is up right now is this one and it is about 30-31ish away from the beginning and can get votes until Wednesday night (I think).

Last edited:

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Okay, I think this contest is rigged! Last week there was a whale picture that had something like 30,000 votes and it is in the contest again this week under a different users name and in landscape instead of portrait. After an hour of the voting being open it had 5,850 votes, so in an hours time that one picture had more then 600 people voting on it! Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm sounds a little fishy to me!

If you want to see the picture it is about 1.5" from the end and right beside it is a picture of two long yellow towels with girls laying on them and a small baby laying on a towel between them.

Lea_Ontario

I entered too - this photo

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_529002.jpg

Misty-Bug

how did you get 705 votes already? What link do I send to friends/family? I am never gonna win! LOL! I only have 75!! I totally have an idea for my next one though! When do I enter again?

Misty-Bug

how the HECK am I gonna remember every week? I just put in a pic so that will be for next week right? I have a pic lined up for the week after then. LOL. Unless I can upload two pics. Do you know if I can?
I put this one in. Messy face! LOL!!
June21017.jpg

I should have uploaded this one though: (I will next time)
May19003-1.jpg

so the first one is now. or whenever it comes uo. Oh and I voted for you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC