Emaljumga viking restoration

G

Gage Boy Blue

Hello any one i just bought a used Emaljunga Viking stroller @ a yard sale,the chrome on the frame was good i just polished it out because it was starting to get the little rust spots,next i'm polishing the wheels.I'm looking to restore it for a baby boy the wife and i are expecting . We dont have the bottom tray nor we have the bassinet. is there a place where we can find replacement parts for it? looks like we just might re upholster the cloth material thats no biggie but really looking to get that lower tray and the little spring for the wheel brake because there is only one on there when it should have two one on each side . Also the handle grip could use replacement its not bad but if i could relace it why not right... So if any one has a referal or a website i can find these things it would be greatly appreciated

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I've been meaning to look into Emmaljunga replacement parts for my Minor Edge, but I haven't gotten around to it. A decade ago, there was one importer in California with an online presence, but not much else. That may have changed, though. Have you tried Google?

Honestly, I think the best place to start would be the Stroller Swap Yahoo Group. It should be fairly easy to find, but if you have trouble, reply and I'll track down the link.

Jennifer mom to my 7

Or contact Dave, BabyGearCollector I think his sign in is here. He is an Emmaljunga collector, too;) You can send him a private message from here. He is also a regular poster on Strollerswap.

The viking came with the bassinet and stroller seat as far as I know. My mother bought one in pretty good to excellent shape from a thrift shop for 50 bucks.

Dave should be able to help you with any questions. He is an Emmaljunga expert:love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC