Would this Teutonia T-mini Cushion work for a boy?

krfogle88

The cover we have is Sterling so, do you think this is gender neutral or more girly? [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Teutonia-T-Mini-Duo-Cushion-Augusta/dp/B004H3W3LK/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp"]http://www.amazon.com/Teutonia-T-Mini-Duo-Cushion-Augusta/dp/B004H3W3LK/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp[/ame]

ADS

krfogle88

The 35 just has a head support not for the whole body :( I know I will need a whole body insert as I will be having this one a little early and I am going to *try* to not have to buy a Keyfit if possible. So, it's basically $40 vs $150 or more. : /

babyherder

It looks like it has some purple in it which makes me think girl. But I'd get it if you like it because your son won't have an opinion while he's young enough to be using it! I like it and would have no issue putting a boy in it.

Kat_Momof3

I personally prefer Centric... or moonstone Ebony

OR - you could (since they are the same seat) order a snugride 35 body support for a similar colored cover (Flint, for instance) under replacement products... just use the model number (the numbers that show in the gray top portion of the thumbnail on the gracobaby webpage when you are looking at seats) and make up a date and bam... you are in

even with shipping (4.95) it's under 20 dollars total... (I didn't find out tax and that as I don't want to order it, but adding it to my cart got me this info)

another cute (but more stand-out against the cover) would be the Hathaway's body support pad

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC