Evenflo Tribute

honeydew

I saw this Evenflo Tribute at WalMart today for $34.

How does everyone feel about the Tribute? My local Safe Kids gives out Evenflo seats at checkup events and I got to play with one last weekend. It seemed nice and narrow and decent for RF.

I know the Scenera is taller, but I cannot install that seat RF to save my life.

ADS

Brianna

I don't mind using it in my car, but the straps twist pretty easily compared to my My Ride. J has outgrown it RF by weight recently and he's not yet 2, though he is over the 97th percentile.

honeydew

I don't know why I always want to buy this seat, but I constantly have to stop and convince myself that I don't need it. I have a terrible addiction. :eek:

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I have a Tribute and love it. My tiny 4yr old and monster 2yr old can both fit rf'ing in it (though it's currently installed FF due to the vehicle it's in). I get loads of leg room rf'ing...it installs easily both rf'ing and ff'ing in most vehicles.

henrietta

We also like the Tribute. For my kids, it didn't last long enough for rearfacing, but it's a secondary seat for the grandparents. (Well, and now, it's my very short torsoed and petite niece's seat in her Daddy's car).

Easy to use for the most part and the kids like it.

henrietta

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC