Anyone with a Combi Twin stroller and a Graco SnugRide32/35 out there?

Kobain's Mommy

I just won a Combi twin stroller on Ebay for a good price shipped. It's one of the only ones that will fit in my car. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knew if a Graco SnugRide32/35 would fit on one of the sides. I want a Shuttle, but DH said as of now I have to use the SR32. That and the double stroller in DH's truck matches my SR32.

ADS

lovemybabybug

No, it won't. I went double stroller shopping with my friend and she also owns a SR32. She liked the Combi stroller because it's so compact and she travels a lot, but it's not compatible with the Graco seats.

I'm not sure how different they are on the bottom, but I have a Snugride (I think 22--it has the rear-adjust). I also have the Combi TwinSport, and while the seat didn't clip in using the packaged clips (for the Shuttle), without them in it did fit very tightly, with no shifting, into the right-hand seat with some wiggling of the flexible bar in the front of the stroller and a push at the baby's feet in the carseat.

mom2juliarose

I would think that the issue with the Combi Twin stroller with a SR32/35 would be the width of the seat vs. the stroller seat... no?

TiaxMarie

I have a Combi Twinsport and my Keyfit 30 fit, but barely. Width wise, it was tight. It didn't "click" but when I reclined one of the seats, it fit very snuggly, and didn't move when I pushed the stroller.

But, I think the Snugride is wider than the Keyfit?

Kobain's Mommy

I'm just trying to figure out if it will fit in anyway and be sturdy. It doesn't need to truly snap in, just be safe. I think looking at the pictures I could figure out how to make a strap that will hook through the seat belt hooks on the seat and around the stroller frame.

Kobain's Mommy

There's a textile place in town that sells the webbing like use on stroller buckles for 65 cents a yard and a plastic buckle is $1.50. I'd be worried with a bungie that my 1 year old will play with it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC