Has anyone posted pictures of a "newborn" in the new MyRide inserts?

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
She is bigger than most newborns, but we took pics of Bella in the new myride this afternoon. I ready like how it hugged her. Sooty she is screaming...

Now brought to you by my Vortex and *ghasp* an app.... I joined the craze... Now please excuse the typos while I master this swype thing.

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
Such a sweet baby...Such a weird insert! It looks like it does hug her well, but DANG those sides are huge!

monica-m

CPST Instructor
I like the insert in action. I :love: the squishy baby. I hope the design of this insert will keep parents from using it with for their FF 10 month olds :rolleyes:.

tiggercat

Actually it works quite well, much better than I expected!
Sam thinks she is a "pretty baby" and wants to give her hugs ;)

Spam

I hope the design of this insert will keep parents from using it with for their FF 10 month olds :rolleyes:.

:yeahthat: I saw a streamer mr ffing w/ the insert still in it last week. Super cute baby, I can see how some babies might not like feeling so squished by the inserts, but they look very supportive.

msg221

Those new inserts are on the new My Rides. Target has them. Not sure if anyone else is carrying them yet.

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
msg221 said:
Those new inserts are on the new My Rides. Target has them. Not sure if anyone else is carrying them yet.

Yep, we were at Target.

We really liked it. I want one, but I'm trying to not but any strollers or car seats.

Now brought to you by my Vortex and *ghasp* an app.... I joined the craze... Now please excuse the typos while I master this swype thing.

MandaPanda

Wow, great fit! From some of the other pics it looked like those wings might end up too close to the face for smaller babies, but they look fine

mommy-medic

Is there another insert, maybe smaller, for when that one is outgrown? I am trying to imagine just how long a tiny noob would fit in there- 2/4 months maybe? But then without it the seat looks to have lot of room for lateral movement on side impact if you put a 4 month old in it. (I hope I'm explaining what I'm pondering adequately). It seems like a baby would be very small upon graduating from the insert to the seat-minus-insert. Does it still come with the other one too?

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
mommy-medic said:
Is there another insert, maybe smaller, for when that one is outgrown? I am trying to imagine just how long a tiny noob would fit in there- 2/4 months maybe? But then without it the seat looks to have lot of room for lateral movement on side impact if you put a 4 month old in it. (I hope I'm explaining what I'm pondering adequately). It seems like a baby would be very small upon graduating from the insert to the seat-minus-insert. Does it still come with the other one too?

We may have to stop and look. I didn't check. She is a little over 10#in these pictures.

Chely7425

I posted pics of T3 in it with the insert at 9 months :) He still fits just fine with the insert, and would likely be fine without it as well.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC