Checking Interest - A bunch of Fall/Winter Boy Clothing 6-12 months, 18-24 months, and 2T

Mylilboyblue

For Sale - Fall Winter Boy Clothing 6mo-3T Gymbo, TCP, Janie & Jack Shoes and More!

REDUCED PRICES ON THE EEUC GYMBOREE SETS!

I have a bunch of EUC, VGUC, and barely worn boy clothing. Mostly Gymbo, but there are some Janie and Jack, Carter's (both Target and regular), and TCP too. Some complete outfits from different popular Gymbo lines. Matty is much skinnier and taller than Daniel was at this age so there is a lot of stuff he won't be able to wear. Christmas and Halloween Outfits and SHOES!

Everything is stain and wear free unless noted.

All prices include shipping. If you don't like my prices please feel free to make me an offer! Discounts given if you buy more than one item or outfit!

Robeez 0-6 Month. Worn once. $15

BoysBirthdayParty2011026.jpg

TCP Easter Outfit. 12 months. Button Down Shirt and Khakis. Worn twice. $10

BoysBirthdayParty2011025.jpg

SOLD
Gymboree Outlet line PJs - size 4 (but fit my 18 month old his second Christmas) $5

BoysBirthdayParty2011024.jpg

Just One You Halloween Sleeper - worn twice - 6 months - $5

BoysBirthdayParty2011023.jpg

Gymboree Rascal Romper - 12-18 months - $8 (that isn't marks on it, the lighting is funny in the picture. It is stain free)

BoysBirthdayParty2011022.jpg

TCP - Fleece Jacket and Pants - 12 months - $8

BoysBirthdayParty2011021.jpg

Oshkosh Outfit (worn once on Christmas day!) - Pants 12 months, dress shirt onesie style size 18 months (runs small) $10

BoysBirthdayParty2011020.jpg

Oshkosh overalls. Stripes and denim. Worn twice each. I got the stripes used. Both 9 months. Asking $8 a pair or both for $12

BoysBirthdayParty2011019.jpg

SOLD
Gymboree Cowboy set. Shirt 18-24 months, jeans 18-24 months, vest 12-18 months. Vest was only worn once. $18

BoysBirthdayParty2011018.jpg

BoysBirthdayParty2011017.jpg

More to come....

Last edited:
ADS

Mylilboyblue

SOLD
Gymboree Santa's little helper Shirt - 2T - worn twice - $6

BoysBirthdayParty2011016.jpg

Gymboree Outlet Line Holiday Outfit. All pieces 18-24 months. Worn Once. No stains. $15

BoysBirthdayParty2011015.jpg

Janie and Jack Outfit. 18-24 months. These are from different lines but my son wore them together. :eek: $15

BoysBirthdayParty2011011.jpg

SOLD
Gymboree Outlet Outfit. Not sure which line. :eek: All pieces 18-24 months. Adorable when being worn. Only worn once for a few hours on Thanksgiving. $18

BoysBirthdayParty2011009.jpg

Two six month Carter's outfits. The Monster one is Just One you from Target from last Halloween. Asking $5 each.

BoysBirthdayParty2011008.jpg

TCP Holiday Outfit. The Pants and vest are 6-9 months and the polo onesie is a 12 months. The onesie ran small IMHO. Worn Once. $12

BoysBirthdayParty2011006-1.jpg

BoysBirthdayParty2011007-1.jpg

Little Me Holiday Outfit. Size 12 months. Washed but never worn. $13

BoysBirthdayParty2011005-1.jpg

SOLD
Two Pairs of Boys Gymboree Khakis. One Flat Front one Cargo. 3T. Worn once each. $6 per pair or both for $11

BoysBirthdayParty2011004-2.jpg

Last edited:

Mylilboyblue

Last one!

Baby Gap 12-18 month sweatshirt. $6

BoysBirthdayParty2011003-2.jpg

SOLD

NWT (and in plastic!) Gymboree Halloween Tee Shirt. 18-24 months. $84TSOLD

BoysBirthdayParty2011001-2.jpg

New Balance Toddler Boys Shoes. Size 5W $10

BoysBirthdayParty2011027.jpg

Thanks for looking. Remember all prices include shipping and make me an offer if you don't like my prices! Help me clean out my closets! :)

Last edited:

baybedawl03

Can you take a pic of the new balance shoes from the side? They almost look soft soled? Are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC