We now own a MyRide 65.

mom2juliarose

The other night I went to put our Sunshine Kids Radian into my '05 CR-V and it wouldn't fit. It was overreclined, and then when I did get it upright enough, the front seat was too far forward for comfort. We also couldn't get a solid install in the center seat. We tried moving the Radian to DH's '97 CR-V with similar issues, and so we decided we needed to go out and buy another seat. We love the Radian for travel and FFing, so we've decided to hold onto it (it has 5 years of life left). In the meantime, I went out and purchased a MyRide 65. I found the installation (passenger outboard) in my CR-V to be really easy, and so far we've had no issues with tightening/adjusting the harness or anything. I felt unprepared to buy a new seat, not knowing the details about every other seat out there, but I am glad we chose the MyRide. DS seems to love it, especially the cupholders, which can hold 1 or 2 (or 4?) spare pacis!

ADS

kater-tot82

We bought a MyRide a few weeks ago for my 1yo and we love it! My baby doesn't care for pacifiers, but she does love having some extra toys stashed in there :)

Glad you like yours, too!

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I love the MR. Glad you are happy and it is working well for you!

cookie123

I'm sad it hear it doesn't fit. The Radian is my favorite seat and the CR-V is on my short list for when I get my new car.

Phineasmama

Yeah I have an '09 CRV and the seats are really flat so the Radian over reclines like crazy :( It does work great FFing though!

Glad you like your MyRide :)

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
They are also awesome for cheerios! :) Especially when you have big kids sitting on either side of the baby who can supervise the eating, lol!

dingohate

They just went on sale here and I picked one up for my DS who just turned 3 (35#, 40") and we adore it as well. I still prefer the low profile of my Radian but the MR65 is a great seat. Wish the straps were a tad less twisty though!

NannyMom

Pretty sure I told you the My Ride was the perfect seat for the CRV ;) Install in the finicky center takes 2 seconds too

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC