Not sure what I should do?

Kel

I have 5 kids. My 1st 3 boys ages are 12,10,and 7yrs. 8mos,are all very tall and big, and I always had put them in lbb around 5.5yrs. Looking back, that was to soon, but they alway outgrew the turbo highback through the shoulders. I didn't have a computer then to look up things like I do now. They always sat perfect and my vans shoulder belts ajust, so I could lower them to fit.

Anyway,today I ordered my 7yr old a monterey hbb. I got it from csn for $60. Should I have? I mean he sit good in his lbb, but thought maybe he'd like the comfort of the headwings. Sometimes he just looks tired of sitting up, you know?

So, what do you all think? Is it a good idea? Or should I just let it go, and keep him in a lbb? He fit in it fine. He's in the 92% for hight and weight. Is he to old to switch? Sorry for the rambling,lol, and thanks in advance!

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I think it was definitely a good idea especially if he sleeps in the car. I prefer a HBB until children are at least eight, but I would use the Monterey as long as he fits and is comfortable. Then if you have younger kids, you can pass it onto them. Plus, $60 is a great price for the Monterey!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC