Aprica brand?

Spam

Looks like Graco to me. If so, they're doing Century, Aprica, Graco, and Teutonia? Also in the gear catalog, but no page with more info.
aprica.png
aprica-1.png
aprica-3.png

ADS

luckyclov

Never seen those (they DO look very Graco-esque), but I have an Aprica Presto stroller with a 70 lb weight limit and I love that bad boy!

MoreLatte

Aprica was all the rage back when my oldest (15yrs) was a baby. Same price range as Peg Perego. I couldn't afford them then but always drooled over them.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Definitely Graco. There're some Aprica strollers we got that went straight to clearance, I don't even know their name, but they are a pain to fold :p, and I read the labels, saw Graco....

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I like the Aprica with the black Snugride 30.

Any idea on price?

I wonder why they're bringing all these brands back.

luckyclov

There're some Aprica strollers we got that went straight to clearance, I don't even know their name, but they are a pain to fold
Probably either the Cadence or Presto...love the super high weight limit, but unless you have madd skillz, folding can slightly frustrating.

luckyclov

Um, I may need to have that seat...and I don't even have any use for it!:p

The crotch pad/buckle totally says CCO to me!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Looks like a CCO to me, too. But even cuter!

How are you supposed to change a baby on that, though? Wouldn't the buckle get in the way or poke the baby's back?

Are you allowed to use it flat in the car? (a la some foreign seats?)

ETA: After finally getting the page to load, it does seem that it's meant to be used in the flat position in the car. I don't see mention of a changing pad :confused:

It's clearly labeled as Aprica, but the buckle/belly pad and harness loops scream Combi. I wonder if there was some patent-selling or cross-branding going on.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC