Frontier 85 fabric help needed

thtr4me

Looking for some help with Frontier fabrics. I know I don't want mesh, but I also don't want anything with slick fabric. I think that rules out Oynx. We love our plush Boulevards, and would like something similar, but I don't think that is an option. So, what are the other fabrics like? Is Cowmoo slick, or more like a cotton feel? What about the Frontier SICT in Portobello? I need to order 2 of these, and they will be with us through both kiddos, so want to make sure that I get this right. Thanks so much!

ADS

Stelvis

I really like the Maui Blue -- although it's not plush, it's not slick either. And not meshy. Just s sturdy feeling yet comfortable fabric that's not sweaty. The black parts around the headrest are more plush.

NVMBR02

I really like the Maui Blue -- although it's not plush, it's not slick either. And not meshy. Just s sturdy feeling yet comfortable fabric that's not sweaty. The black parts around the headrest are more plush.

:yeahthatlove:

thtr4me

Stelvis, thank you. That is helpful, and puts Maui Blue on the list of possible choices! DH is less than thrilled about the idea of a cow car seat in his car.

So, does anyone know what the Frontier SICT in Portobello is like? I really like the looks of that one, although not sure I really need the SICT. But I do like that the covers are easy to remove for washing. That is a HUGE plus in my book.

msg221

I also was wondering about the Portobello. When I have zoomed in on it, it almost looks like some kind of microfiber.

Are the covers on the SICT supposed to be easier to remove than on the regular FR85? I am having a hard time deciding between the Cowmoo on a regular FR85, or the Onyx or Portobello on the SICT.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC