Vent When does it end?

Jessica61624

It's always one thing after another for me. Last week jaelyn broke the screen on my EVO. Luckily Sprint replaced it at no charge. Then Thursday my car broke down. My dad thought it was the fuel pump. He got it to his shop to find its way more than that. The engine is bad. I'm driving his alero right now which I'm most likely going to buy from him. The only thing is its really small. I just got the radian. It fit so nicely in my intrepid. It was made for that cat I think. So now I'm torn. Should I keep the radian? Should I get a smaller seat? Should I stick it out and buy a fr85 when he turns 2? I really planned on rf until he out grows the radian. I'm going to attempt to install it behind a seat but I don't think its going to work anywhere but the middle.

ADS

ericarizo

Sorry to hear you are having so many problems. I hope you can get the XTSL to fit where you need it and I hope things start to look better.

Jessica61624

ericarizo said:
Sorry to hear you are having so many problems. I hope you can get the XTSL to fit where you need it and I hope things start to look better.

Thanks! I think I got it! I still wish I had the ma because it would fit better.

Jessica61624

IMAG0471.jpg

How is look??? It is touching but its not braced. Dominic already slept in it with no head slump!!

I have another question....there are no tip tethers yet. The seats fold down though. So can I hook the mirror to something in the trunk? I hate not seeing him back there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC