For Sale Two New Nania High Ride Boosters

christineka

I have two of these Nania boosters. I had ideas, but they didn't work out and I ended up with rstvs, which I love. The nania booster is 14.5 inches wide, making it the thinnest backless booster. These seats can only be ordered in packages of 8. I have two that I can split up or sell together. They have never been used. Selling for $20 shipped a piece. (I bought them for $17.50 each.)

nania1.jpg

nania2.jpg

ADS

hrice

christineka said:
I'm leaving early tomorrow. pm nannymom since she has both boosters.

Literider is 17". I want one of the boosters. I know you are out of town but I'm PMing you for when you get back. :)

S

spark_401

I would like to purchase your two nania boosters if you still have them.

Sunny

NannyMom

How much narrower than a Literider is it? I am very interested in one!

The arm rests are narrower but taller (incase you need it to puzzle under something). And the bottom of the butt (where it touches the vehicle seat) is wider than on the Literider. I believe the nania is 14 across, it's pretty much square.

ETA: I have comparison pics on my FB but can't figure out how to get them here. Hrice, are you on my FB?

S

spark_401

Hi NannyMom,

I would really like to purchase the two Nania High Riders. I have two five year olds and a two year old I need to take to school everyday and need a narrow base boosters. How can I contact you?

Thanks so much,
Sunny

christineka

Hi NannyMom,

I would really like to purchase the two Nania High Riders. I have two five year olds and a two year old I need to take to school everyday and need a narrow base boosters. How can I contact you?

Hi Spark! It looks like you are new to car-seat.org Welcome! Backless boosters are not really appropriate for 5 year olds. Perhaps you can post in the regular car seat forum for high back boosters or 5 point harness seats that might fit in your vehicle.

christineka

I sold one and lent out the other. I know it hasn't been in any crashes yet, but I am prepared to never see the seat (or my literider that I also lent) again...

Q

quinnykq

Are these still available? I would like to buy them if they are.
Thank you,
Katherine

hrice

quinnykq said:
Are these still available? I would like to buy them if they are.
Thank you,
Katherine

See the post above yours. They are not available. :)

Heather, CPST and Momma to Dustin 11/01, Colton 6/08 and Peyton 6/09

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC