Would this DOM bother you?

illumini

Hi! My new CCO came today. I love it! Except the DOM is 7/10. Over a year old. I don't know if there is anything I can do about it (doubt it) but I am kinda peeved. I didn't buy it on sale or anything.

ADS

Cath3114

I would be mad if I had paid full price. Where did you buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
For a full-price seat, I'd expect to get to use it for it's full life. If you had gotten a clearance seat or a great deal, it wouldn't bother me much. I'd call.

illumini

Diapers.com I paid $200 and change. Only reason I'm hesitant to do anything is I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant. I can't really wait to send it out and have a new one sent back. Maybe I'll call Combi anyway and see if they can do anything.

Cath3114

illumini said:
Diapers.com I paid $200 and change. Only reason I'm hesitant to do anything is I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant. I can't really wait to send it out and have a new one sent back. Maybe I'll call Combi anyway and see if they can do anything.

It's worth a call, at least. You should definitely let the website know. Could you borrow a seat from a friend in the meantime, if baby does come before they send you a new one?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

crunchierthanthou

I don't know if there's much you can do. My understanding is that CCOs are getting hard to come by as they prepare for the redesign. If you want one at all, you just deal with the DOM. Just be glad it isn't 02/09 or something. ;)

momtotwogirls

It would only bother me if I planned on using it for another child after, since most kids outgrow it by about 3 I wouldnt be overly concerned unless I was going to use it for multiple kids.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC