how to approach...

Baylor

So I was at the pool today with a friend. Her kids are almost 1 and 4. The 1 yr old is forward facing and I will figure that out.. but this is my issue. Her 4 yr old likes to sleep in the car. He is in booster that I don't know the name of. I looked for the pictorial but it says it is not found. It looks like the chase? Kind of.. that big flat back. Well she posted a pic of him sleeping and he is laying far off to the side the seat belt across his belly because he is out of position.

I bet he is a great candidate for a turbo booster..

I really like this girl. she is going through a tough time and is on her own with these kids...

Help me do this right.

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
What seat is the one year old in? If you give her my email, I'd love to help her out with recommending carseats and helping her install them. Of course, you could do that too.

If you don't want her to feel attacked, you could say something about how you know a tech who loves helping to ensure all kids are safe and such. I have a CA I'd be willing to sell for cheap if she needs a new convertible too.

Baylor

Thanks KAC! I was thinking of you. my family and friends already roll their eyes and when I talk about car safety. I was going to approach the 4 yr old as more of a if he sleeps in the car so much like you say... he might find a TB more comfortable and easier to sleep in.. As for the baby... I don't know what seat he is in.. It kid of looks like an Eddie bauer all in one.. to me.. I have to look and see if I can get a better pic.. You m ay recognize it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC