Cloth Diapers for sale

Misty-Bug

I got 24 diapers from WhatAboutPuppy. UJnfortunately these beautiful and solid diapers just do not working out for us so I do need to sell them. Would prefer to sell them as lots but willing to separate. I am asking $15 per diaper plus shipping. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Each diaper comes with a sizeable bamboo insert. Each one also has a dirty snap.

PENDING - LMC
1)
diaper3-1.jpg

PENDING - LMC
2)
diaper1-1.jpg

3)
123.jpg

PENDING - LMC
4)
22.jpg

PENDING - LMC
5)
21.jpg

PENDING - T4K
6)
20.jpg

PENDING - T4K
7)
19.jpg

PENDING - LMC
8)
18.jpg

PENDING
9)
17.jpg

PENDING - T4K
10)
16.jpg

PENDING - LMC
11)
12.jpg

12)
11.jpg

PENDING
13)
d10.jpg

PENDING
14)
d9.jpg

15)
14.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Misty-Bug

ok responding to PM's. thanks for the interest. I will post what are spoken for

I am so sad that these are all girly!

Can I ask why they are not working for you? Are they just too big?

they leak on her. I think she is just too small. I am very sad about it but need to get stuff that fits her right now.

and it looks like I missed a couple. I have an owl that could be boy. Let me post it for you.

Misty-Bug

those that have ordered thank you. I put your initials beside your dipes you wanted so please have a look and tell me if I got them right. thank you.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
These are adorable. It's a shame you couldn't keep them and try when shes a little bigger. :(

Misty-Bug

It definitely makes sense. It's such a shame. Did you want to try a BG4.0?

that is what I am switching to. they work great for her. Do you have one you want to trade straight across? How old is it? how is the elastic and is it snaps or velcro? is it pocket

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I have two. One was used once and the other not at all. I have the bright/dark green with Velcro and then the light orange one (Clementine maybe?) with snaps. Both are in perfect condition. Are either of the purple ones available?

Oh and I don't know terminology but it is the diaper and two inserts.a thick and thin. And you put them in the pocket, so yes it's a pocket. I think. :)

Misty-Bug

I have two. One was used once and the other not at all. I have the bright/dark green with Velcro and then the light orange one (Clementine maybe?) with snaps. Both are in perfect condition. Are either of the purple ones available?

Oh and I don't know terminology but it is the diaper and two inserts.a thick and thin. And you put them in the pocket, so yes it's a pocket. I think. :)

pocket yes, you stuff the liners inside the dipe. is it like this one? (I want snaps preferably)
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/bumGenius-One-Size-Cloth-Diaper-4-0/dp/B004EL8BUM"]http://www.amazon.com/bumGenius-One-Size-Cloth-Diaper-4-0/dp/B004EL8BUM[/ame]

ETA:
Or is it the butternut?
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/bumGenius-One-Size-Cloth-Diaper-4-0/dp/B003VRGYRW"]http://www.amazon.com/bumGenius-One-Size-Cloth-Diaper-4-0/dp/B003VRGYRW[/ame]

those two purple are spoken for but I jsut realized I completely MISSED a dipe. I can trade you straight across if you want this one. I will trade you for the snap BG 4.0. do you have a pic?
251458_10150329948205021_544795020_9809302_7797202_n.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC