Because sometimes...

BabyKaykes

you only have access to one side of your van, and you're in a hurry....

7e63e0af.jpg

ADS

skipspin

Harmph. I did that with my CCO in a NBB the other day. (Obviously, no children were using said seats.)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
The Radian rider must have a super strong lap to deal with the weight of the CCO! :p

I've done something like that... in the front seat. I got yelled at by a lady in a parking lot. :p

bnsnyde

I had to have a Scenera in the passenger seat and felt like a fool. No kids; I was just transporting it.

I stuck it by the feet part when I parked so nobody saw it. They would wonder why my "preschooler rides rear-facing" sticker was up when it appeared my baby rode in the front seat FF.

BabyKaykes

Patriot201 said:
The Radian rider must have a super strong lap to deal with the weight of the CCO! :p

I've done something like that... in the front seat. I got yelled at by a lady in a parking lot. :p

At least you know she knew better...

I once sat at a red light, the lady in the next truck was chatting away on her cell phone, holding a bottle in the mouth if the baby in the side facing peg bucket in the passenger seat. Oh god! I honked, she looked at me, and immediately looked away.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC