OMG!! My baby is 1 today!!!

chelle80

PICS ADDED!!!!OMG!! My baby is 1 today!!!

:eek: I can't beleive it my baby is 1 today. This past year has flown by so fast. He is growing to fast, DH laughed at me this AM because i was crying,lol!!
We were supposed to have his party today, but with everything going on(with FIL & my Mom), we felt better to just cancel it. We are going later this afternoon and get a small cake and celebrate just us, and hopefully we will have his big party in a few weeks when dad is feeling better and mom is here.

ETA: So that means i can FF him now since he is 1y and exactly 20 lbs:rolleyes:

ETA:He loved his cake!! We were suprised that he didn't just lunge at it, he simply picked at it. I held it up to his mouth and he got it all over his face when he tried to bite it. Here's some pics.....

SD530784.jpg

SD530785.jpg

SD530793.jpg

SD530798.jpg

SD530806.jpg

SD530815.jpg

Ok, i'll quit,LOL!!!

Last edited:
ADS

LEAW

Gosh you better hurry up and turn him FF now! :rolleyes:

Happy Birthing day to you! And happy birthday to him too.

Suzibeck

My 5 yo birthday girl sends your 1 yo birthday boy great big Birthday Wishes! :happy-wavehello:

We are keeping low key too as my mil is on her final days. Kind of a bummer at birthday time, but such is life sometimes. I'm baking cupcakes to share with the neighbor kids this afternoon. Linnea will be happy with that, she loves people and as long as she is with people, then it doesn't have to be fancy.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Belated happy birthday to your DS, and thanks for sharing the adorably fun photos! Yum, chocolate cake. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC