Need New recommendations

Mommypooh

I have three kids
G- 8 years old, 53 lbs, 51 inches tall. Full time booster.
C- 6 years old, 42 lbs, 46 inches tall. Full time booster.
M- 4 years old, 33 lbs, 41 inches tall. FF Harness.

I drive a 99 dodge grand caravan.

I currently own 7 seats
1 intera that expired in Feb. Oops
2 FP Safe Voyage Booster seats, one expires in Jan and one in July of 2012
1 Britax Boulevard that expires in June of 2012
1 Britax Parkway that expires in July of 2013
1 Graco Nautilus that has a DOM in 2009. This is G's seat as it is pink and she is my only girl.
1 Radian that has a DOM in 2008

I like High backed boosters for a long as possible I have low seat backs in my van.

I obviously need to get three new seats next year as I like to have a back up set for around town riding with friends or Grandparents.

Most often used extra vehicles are
2004 Hyundai Elantra
2001 Town and Country
2005 Dodge Grand caravans (2)
2002 Ford van of some sort
and the front seat of my husbands van that is a 1991 Chevy astro when he takes 1 child with him (NO BACK SEAT).

So what seat do you think I should get. Three across is very often a must in most of these vehicles.

ADS

Kat_Momof3

2004 Hyundai Elantra
G - Britax Parkway - replace with a Recaro Vivo before it expires because it is narrow and goes tall
C - FPSV booster - replace with Recaro Vivo before it expires
M - Radian

2001 Town and Country and 2005 Dodge Grand caravans (2)
these are pretty much the same vehicles, so I'm just going to handle them at once.
G - Nautilus in one, 2 Recaro Vivos in the others (because it just works better than any other booster in the 3rd row)
C - FP booster in one , 2 recaro Vivos in the others (recaro vivo replacing fp booster when expiring)
M - Britax Boulevard in one of them (replace with Evenflo Maestro when it expires) - two Evenflo Maestros for the other ones

2002 Ford van of some sort

M - Evenflo Maestro

1991 Chevy astro when he takes 1 child with him (NO BACK SEAT).

if M goes in this vehicle - an Evenflo Maestro for when he does... a Recaro Vivo for the girls to share (yes, I just love the Vivo THAT MUCH) or a Graco Turbobooster

for M, the Maestros can be distributed as needed or shared even... same with the Vivos.

Mommypooh

So I should get
G- a new Vivo and keep the Nautilus as her main seat
C- a new Vivo and keep the Parkway as his main seat
M- a new Mastro and keep the Radian as his main seat

I like the look of the Vivo since it has nice deep sides for my booster kids.

How tall is the Vivo compared to the Nautilus in booster mode?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC