In Search Of Verizon Smartphone

ADS

Melanie

We might have a Droid you can have for shipping. It has 1 crack in the screen. DH quit using it because the battery wasn't holding a charge well. He uses it for work and is on it ALL the time, so it might be ok for just regular use. He got it when the Droids first came out and it was the less expensive version. Let me know if you're interested and I can get more details from DH.

cryswilkins

Is it the Droid A855? If thats the case we may be able to use it for parts if not as a replacement. That is what DH has and the touch screen stopped working. :( He is going to verizon today to see if they will do anything. If not I will probably take you up on the offer.

Melanie

Is it the Droid A855? If thats the case we may be able to use it for parts if not as a replacement. That is what DH has and the touch screen stopped working. :( He is going to verizon today to see if they will do anything. If not I will probably take you up on the offer.

I'll check with DH when he gets home...he's in meetings all day today. I'm not sure where he put the phone. It would be great if it's the same. You could put your battery in this phone and be good. The cracked screen doesn't affect the function. DH used it like that for months.

Melanie

DH already gave the phone to a coworker. Sorry for getting your hopes up. If you can't get one here, have you considered Ebay? DD bought a blackberry off there for under $100.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC