Question Need pics of 3 year old in rf my ride please

farrbabies

Hi
I just ordered a my ride for my dd2 14 inch torso, 35 pounds, 36 inches tall. No demos at the store to try . Any pics of similar sized kids I could compare? For rear facing of course.

I just sold her britax boulevard Cs because it RF till 30 pounds. Plus it was an extra :)

Thanks.

ADS

Kyras_Mama

The CS RFs to 35 lbs. Brooklynsmommy's siggy is my MR with her daughter in it. A little bigger, but still fit.

If she's 35 lbs now though, hasn't she already outgrown that one?
Not sure what my 3 year old's torso height is right now but I'm guessing it's close to that. I can check today and grab pics of her in ours this evening if it is. She's lighter but there's plenty of room in the MR.

Jessica61624

This is my dd at almost 4
IMAG0470.jpg

She was about 37 lbs 41 inches. Her torso was around 14.5

KaiLing

Huh, can't find mine. I have some somewhere of my kid in March, when he was around 37 lbs and probably 15" in the torso. Maybe they'll turn up later? He came up right past the line on the cover, if that helps (don't know if there's a line on all the covers?). And yes, he was 2years 2 months. Sigh.

ninejr

This was a couple months ago, currently I think her torso is 14 inches and she is 39in tall and 41lbs
003-2.jpg

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Thanks everyone! Looks good to me! Is it pretty easy to Install? Did any of you have to add stuff?

Nah it's pretty easy! I've put it in Honda Civics, CRVs, Mazda CX-9, Lexus RX300 an old Jeep Cherokee, Honda Odyssey.. and a lot of other cars I can't remember but they've all been very simple RF. FF is kind of annoying but otherwise it's a cinch! I don't really like how deep it is just for getting the child in and out, you have to dig the harness straps out from underneath them, but otherwise it's a great seat.

KaiLing

My goodness this turned out to be a cute thread! Mom2FiveGirls, don't tell Graco, but the one of your girls holding hands could sell me absolutely *anything*. :)

CPST_Augie

CPS Technician
The CS RFs to 35 lbs.

If she's 35 lbs now though, hasn't she already outgrown that one?
Not sure what my 3 year old's torso height is right now but I'm guessing it's close to that. I can check today and grab pics of her in ours this evening if it is. She's lighter but there's plenty of room in the MR.

The My Ride goes to 40 pounds rear-facing. It's the sole reason I bought it when it first came out for my niece.

farrbabies

Hi I just picked up my new seat. Funny how excited I was! Dd2 was weighed today. She was 36 pounds. I know she is almost at the end of this seat but I can now keep her with her little brother. It was soooo easy to install. She is on the 3rd last slot rfing of course. I also want to get her a frontier in cowmoo for later. Ds can always use this seat once he reaches the 30 pound limit on his seat (we are in Canada). What do you think of the install?
Thanks

Last edited:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Looks good. The only thing I can't tell is which way your latch hooks are facing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC