weird thing about the Argos 70

crunchierthanthou

And I'm on my phone, so I can't search to see if it's been mentioned.

It's not really s no re-thread harness. It's a don't move, ever harness. There's one slot in the tallest position. The headrest slides up and down independently in front of it.

my phone thinks it's smarter than I am.

ADS

sirrahn

This is going to date me;), but the old Fisher Price Grow with Me was kind of like that. The harness straps attached in one place to a bar in the back and then adjusting the headrest positioned the straps at the kid's shoulders.

christineka

Apparently they are going back to the olden days where only the top position is reinforced for ffing use and babies ride with the harness at their ears.

Kat_Momof3

I just worry it will make adjusting the tightness of the harness difficult.

Other than that, if it passed testing, then I'm fine with it.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Well crap. I sold my nauti, getting ready for this to come out. Now I am not liking it.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I have nothing of substance to add, but I have to share this. DD is sitting on my lap. I opened the photos and DD said, "That's a car seat!" I said yes. She said, "It's like my car seat!" I said yes. She said, "And like crunchy's!" And I was like, WTF???? I never said anything about Crunchy. Is she reading now??? How did she know who posted the photos and what her name is?

rxmommy

So the headrest goes on top of the harness when it is in the lower positions? I too wonder if that makes it difficult to adjust/tighten.

I would assume it is safe of course, passed testing with the headrest lower, but is it easier to use??? Rethreading the Nauti harness is a PITA but it's not like I have had to do it often, thankfully.

SAHDADDY

I have nothing of substance to add, but I have to share this. DD is sitting on my lap. I opened the photos and DD said, "That's a car seat!" I said yes. She said, "It's like my car seat!" I said yes. She said, "And like crunchy's!" And I was like, WTF???? I never said anything about Crunchy. Is she reading now??? How did she know who posted the photos and what her name is?

lol:D

poohbearkrazy

Is she possibly referring to the candy bar?

Regardless, that is so funny. My kids have done stuff like that to me before and I was completely stumped. LOL

crunchierthanthou

lol. is she anything like my kids? They point at every picture and ask who and what it is. they love your animated avitar, btw.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
crunchierthanthou said:
lol. is she anything like my kids? They point at every picture and ask who and what it is. they love your animated avitar, btw.

Every once in a while she'll comment on a baby, but I have never once used names or anything. I don't think she'd associate a candy bar with "crunchy" either. It was completely weird.

crunchierthanthou

LISmama810 said:
Every once in a while she'll comment on a baby, but I have never once used names or anything. I don't think she'd associate a candy bar with "crunchy" either. It was completely weird.

Maybe that time at the candy store?

my phone thinks it's smarter than I am.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC