Puzzling Seats

tl01

I'm wondering how a RFing MA Classic would puzzle next to a FFing Radian. What I'm really wondering is would this take up less space width wise than a RFing Radian next to a FFing Radian. How much can the Radian really fit under the lip of the MA Classic... or an RA 50 Classic? I'm thinking the RA 50 would give it even more space since it doesn't have the LATCH bars. Anyone tried this combo?

Thanks!

ADS

christineka

I don't know about the ra50, but the rfing ma65 takes up more space than the rfing radian next to a ffing radian. (Yeah, I've tried it.)

AnnaC

A FF Radian does NOT puzzle with a RF classic Boulevard, at least not in my Dodge Nitro. They fit well together when they're both rear-facing, because the Radian fits completely under the lip of the Boulevard. But when you flip the Radian FF, the side of it hits the shell of the Boulevard. :thumbsdown:

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Yeah - the Radian w MR/classic Britax take up less space than rf/ff Radian when going the same direction, but more in opposite directions. Tried that myself, lol.

tl01

Is there anything that takes up less space side by side than a ffing racing and a RFing radian?

crunchierthanthou

No, like the others have said, they don't puzzle well facing opposite directions. It doesn't matter which is ff it rf; the flare on the britax convertibles hits against the back of the radian. They're much better when facing the same direction.

my phone thinks it's smarter than I am.

tl01

No, like the others have said, they don't puzzle well facing opposite directions. It doesn't matter which is ff it rf; the flare on the britax convertibles hits against the back of the radian. They're much better when facing the same direction.

my phone thinks it's smarter than I am.

Right... But I'm wondering if anything else besides a britax convertible might work with the RFing radian.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC