Compass B570 on nobetterdeal

ADS

Holly

It's not really there. I just tried to buy it, I tried to add it to my cart and it says it's not available.

Kat_Momof3

it's there under the carseat section... I'm tempted, since it's black and red, but I know it's too wide of a seat to fit Ruthie well in the shoulders.

someone here needs to buy this!

Holly

I can add it now, but I'm too hesitant to buy it. Someone from Utah should buy it so I can look at it in person and try it out in my car.

solmama

I ordered a B570 from them a couple of weeks ago (damaged box). The box was barely damaged, certainly not more than other car seats I received. And, the B570 fits my skinny ds really well. Yay!

Holly

solmama said:
I ordered a B570 from them a couple of weeks ago (damaged box). The box was barely damaged, certainly not more than other car seats I received. And, the B570 fits my skinny ds really well. Yay!

Ooh, what are his stats? Do you have pics?

Holly

Ooh, what are his stats? Do you have pics?

Ok, I'm dumb. I see you have that info in your siggy, I was on my phone earlier and couldn't see siggies.
Were you talking about your youngest fitting in this seat? If so, he's just slightly taller and heavier than my dd, so this gives me hope that she could fit well in this booster.

solmama

Here's a pic of my ds in the b570. He wasn't being very cooperative, so I had to take what I could get. He's in the midst of his summer growth spurt and is now 46" and 42-43lbs.

Last edited:

Holly

Thanks! Looks like a great fit. Now I wish I bought one yesterday. Actually, I told Hannah we'll find a booster that will work for her by the time we turn Josh around, so we have 6 more months, that buys us time to save up. I hope they come out with a girly pattern by then.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC