long time lurker

jolynn6

I just wanted to say Hi I'm Jodi 26 yr old mom of 2 girls Zoey is 4 she be 5 in Oct and shes 33lbs 39ins with a 13in torso and rides FF in the Nautilus Taylor is 8 months 18lbs 28in 10in torso and rides RF in the MyRide65. I've been lurking around here unregistered for about a year. I'm also in other car seat groups online I dont/wont reply much just because I dont want to give bad info or anything.

Last edited:
ADS

Baylor

Welcome!! I had to chuckle reading your almost 5 yr old's stats.. My 3 yr old is 44lbs also in a GN. Love that seat! Glad to have you on board. You will learn so much here!

ahgirls

Hi. Congrats for joining car seat crazy fokes. I have learned so much here.
I register and lurked over a yr before posting.

miraclebabies

bobandjess99 said:
HI! Please tell me you are in northern IN? I have no carseat peeps in my neck of the woods :) Welcome.

I'm in Indiana too, around Indy area :) I also don't see many Indiana mommies on here. Welcome!!! It's such a great "family" I say that because it's such a great place not only about carseats and babygear but moms with so much help and advice cuz at times we all in the same boat.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Welcome!

When I first joined and was too scared to say anything, I found that it helped to reply to "easy" posts -- like, "What does EFTA mean?" or "What are the weight limits on the MyRide?" Stuff that was basic and I had much less chance of screwing up. If you see a question that you know the answer on, feel free to speak up! You can always add the 'not a tech' disclaimer if you feel more comfortable, too. :)

jolynn6

Carrie_R said:
Welcome!

When I first joined and was too scared to say anything, I found that it helped to reply to "easy" posts -- like, "What does EFTA mean?" or "What are the weight limits on the MyRide?" Stuff that was basic and I had much less chance of screwing up. If you see a question that you know the answer on, feel free to speak up! You can always add the 'not a tech' disclaimer if you feel more comfortable, too. :)
That sounds like a good idea im not into ranks and popularity but I do know there are more perks with them

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Oh no -- I didn't mean for popularity or rank purposes. Just for the purpose of being a participating member of the community. For me, it was a good way to get my feet wet without the terrifying feeling of, "Did I say something wrong? Did I make an ok recommendation?!"

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC