best way to restrain...

ame0312

:love:a 6 week old yorkie puppy in a dodge nitro?
is a crate on the floor the only thing?
will she get big enough for any of the pet buckles or something similar?
any other options?

my sister just got her a few days ago & is worried about her safety

ADS

Chely7425

I would get a small plastic crate and put it in the footwell in the backseat. That way puppy is compartmentalized and safe. I have a tiny pekingese and she is not big enough for any puppy buckles.

ame0312

I would get a small plastic crate and put it in the footwell in the backseat. That way puppy is compartmentalized and safe. I have a tiny pekingese and she is not big enough for any puppy buckles.

thats what i thought... i told her behind the passenger seat... her radian is rf'ing there... so miss bella shouldnt be able to move if they happened to crash... thanks!

robbertbobbert

6 weeks is so young!

For one that small I'd definitely go with the crate behind the seat. She'll probably get big enough for one of the harnesses. The RuffRider Roadie (my favorite) XS fits chests 13-18". I've seen yorkies in Roadies before.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC