Safety 1st Essential Air Harnessed Booster

ADS

Pixels

It's the same as the Rumi Air, except maybe a different cover/padding. Same basic seat, though. The Rumi is a BRU exclusive.

I've played with one in-store, installed in my car, and put my kid in it. It was awful. Required FFing install angle places the seat at approximately 45 degrees. Add a child's legs to it and it took up significantly more room in my car than an infant seat. I drive with infant seats or RFing convertibles behind me, no big deal. There is no way that I could have driven with the Rumi behind me. I wouldn't have even been able to get into the vehicle, unless I cut my child's legs off at the knees.

Jillian

Ugh, that's terrible! Not going to need a booster for a long while yet but my husband is a big fan of headwings/SIP.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC