Akkkk Just spent a ton on new seats!

ninejr

Update with pictures in post 6 :)

I just spent a ton ordering two new Radians so that we can fit 3 across when the new baby comes! I am pretty excited :D, I have already spent some time trying out different seats to see what will work for us and although it seemed possible with only buying one Radian and then one something else, it was so much easier when we tried it with two Radians and today DH and I decided to get the girls matching pretty Radians :love: (oh how I love pretty, girly everything) and we just went ahead and bought them! Yikes!

Last edited:
ADS

Bansheefaerie

We have the Flora for our 2 year old. I want to put our son in the pink Hawaiian one when he is born lol
Hubby wouldn't like that though!

ninejr

Primrose. Funny thing is when DD1 was born DH was anti pink we bought her a lot of purple and other colored clothes, but now with two very cute and girly girls he says he is fine with a back seat full of pink.

zactayaus

Yay for new seats!

I recently bought an RN from the big strollers.com sale and just today I bought my second RN from a member on here.:D

ninejr

The seats came, I love them :) I didn't plan to re-rear face A since we bought the seats to be narrow, but from the moment we got them she kept saying, "can I face backwards like B?" so I put her backwards. She is super excited to try it, we will be taking an 18 hour drive/trip and I am hoping that she will sleep better this way. (She is 41 lbs, so it may not be long before she hits the 45lb limit, but she can rear face until then).
003-3.jpg

005-1.jpg

zactayaus

They are so cute! And what nice upright installs you got! I'd love to see pics of the girls in their new seats in the car if you get a chance.:)

Kat_Momof3

I just love that super-excited face on her!

I agree... but in any color, a cco would look so cool with those two (not sure who I'd put in the middle... depends how doable it would be to lift a newborn over one of the girls... and which one.

ninejr

Sadly we don't get the cco in Canada :( I did get the SR22 in there yesterday after a lot of finagling and all three independently tight but was so exhausted by the time I did it I forgot to take a picture. (DH said we bought these for a three across so we better make sure the three across will work before we take all the tags off and such)

ninejr

They were actually not to hard to get upright. We have a really nice back seat for car seats, nice cushy seats make it easier to get a good angle and a tight install. Both seats are between 30-35 degrees according to my ipod app, and both driver and passenger have leg room. Had to put the driver and passenger seat backs upright a bit more, but not uncomfortable.

Jessica61624

I have really nice squishy seats also and I get an very upright install. But every few weeks I reinstall because it sinks into the seat and reclines. They fit nicely though!

babyherder

Sadly we don't get the cco in Canada :( I did get the SR22 in there yesterday after a lot of finagling and all three independently tight but was so exhausted by the time I did it I forgot to take a picture. (DH said we bought these for a three across so we better make sure the three across will work before we take all the tags off and such)

:eek: I'm guessing wanting cute matching seats isn't a reason to import. But I'm sure once a baby is in the SR22 it will look totally adorable!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC