Finally- pics of Abby in her new frontier 85- pic heavy

dneul

I took these the day the seat came and a day before we left for a trip that totaled 3232 miles round trip! It installed very nicely with long belt path and was rock solid. This is in a 2005 dodge grand caravan. Abby is 55 pounds and 45.5 inches tall and has a 17" torso height. She has one more harness click left in the f85.

What do you think about the install and whatever...?

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Last edited:
ADS

Snorris2

I'm not a tech or anything, but your daughter is so cute!
If my daughter outgrows the Radian before I think she's ready for a booster, this is definitely what she'll be getting.

dneul

She is cute- looks just like her daddy too... She was in a nautilus but outgrew it by height (at the top straps and just a hair to grow left before she was over) and I bought her a monterey. She was sitting good in it for a while and then about a month ago she started not listening and leaning out of her booster seat. I put the nautilus back in but she was exactly at the slots. I just didn't feel comfortable with her sitting in a booster for 20 plus hours one way on our trip so I convinced my husband to let me purchase this. It was a dream. She fell asleep in it going up from 9pm at night and stayed asleep in it until 730am and did not wake up. She also had no head slump. Even if we use this for less then 6 months it was well worth every penny...She turned 5 at the end of June.

Kat_Momof3

she is adorable! I love it! (I am also jealous that you have the Grand version... my caravan has the same interior pattern, but I got the regular Caravan... and I wish we'd been able to afford the additional cost of the Grand... SIGH)

cookie123

Be happy that, at least back in the day when I had my Caravans, the short version was much more pleasant to drive. The Grand always clunked around back there and I thought the back would fall off.:)

Kayleen

I think in the 4 th pic the harness looks like it could be lowered at least one spot. I can't tell though, a couple of the pics look high and others don't.

3acorns4Christy

Cutie!

She's a very tall girl, my 5y is a tad older then her and much scrawnier. I read the part about her outgrowing the nautilus, my shrimp has at least 2y left in it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC