A couple Momentum65 pics

Spam

I got a momentum today :) They aren't too many pics of it on here, but I think I'm in love. Very deep (love sip), big and comfy, but yet when installed took up no more front to back space than my cco, seriously I can slide my seat all the way back. And the install was super easy, it was my first time playing with surelatch, and I liked it. Don't have any installed pics, maybe tomorrow.
My models are Austin- just turned 3yr. 42lbs 42" long torso- he loved it and was rather upset that I put it in the car for Tucker instead of him. And Tucker- a week from one yr aprox. 24lbs and 29"
DSC03060.jpg
DSC03063.jpg

DSC03064.jpg
DSC03066.jpg

ADS

zactayaus

Aww, your kids are adorable.

I too really like that seat and if it came in red/black I'd probably be all over it.:p

Mysweethoneybee

I love that seat. If my 3 year old wasn't a giant I would buy him that seat. And it is the only convertible he has sat in recently that I could buckle him in and he was comfortable.

Kat_Momof3

I love the thicker sides on the momentum for a more fitted seating area... I feel bad for Austin, but at least it's a thumbs up with both boys!

Spam

Cute kids! It looks comfy and cozy. Can the harness be replaced on it?

I don't think the harness is replaceable.

Thanks! I think they're cute too. I told Austin I'd flip for it him this week so he can ride in it too. I think I like more than my mr :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC