A pic of my 80SL in XT clothing (plus bonus pics of my 8yo and 2yo in it).

zactayaus

Here's my RN80SL dressed up in an RNXT's clothing::D
101_1610.jpg

My 8yo in the the RN:
101_1592.jpg

101_1593.jpg

101_1595.jpg

And my 2yo:
Mad cause he didn't want me to take his picture.:rolleyes:
101_1597.jpg

101_1598.jpg

101_1600.jpg

ADS

zactayaus

Dear Gavin,

Stop growing.

Love,
cryswilkins

I know right!;)

Austin and Gavin are adorable. Gavin must have a long torso!

Thanks, and yes Gavin does have a super long torso. Thank goodness his torso growth has slowed down significantly to allow for his legs to catch up.:p

I bet Gavin gets away with murder with that adorable little pouty face.

He sure does!:eek:

:yeahthatlove:
And Austin is a cutie too.

Thanks, Austin really did not want me taking pics of him either but was a good sport about it any way.:)

Kat_Momof3

Dear Gavin - please, if you MUST keep growing, all new height needs to be in your legs.

both boys are precious!

zactayaus

You have such cute kids! How does the red radian cover match the red tb cover?

Thanks. I haven't had a chance to get it out in dh's truck yet (was 106 here today) and probably won't within the next couple of days because of this darn extreme heat wave, so I don't know yet.:eek: I can tell you that I think the RN is a darker red than the TB. Maybe I'll run out later and get the TB out of dh's truck and bring it inside to compare.

babyherder

Its ok. Having matching red carseats is just a fantasy. So I'm just curious whenever you get a chance to see them together.

zactayaus

Its ok. Having matching red carseats is just a fantasy. So I'm just curious whenever you get a chance to see them together.

They are completely difference shades of red.

Here's a pic I took last night:

101_1625.jpg

Not sure how I feel about it as I'm all about matchy matchy but for now it'll work.

cookie123

I wonder why SK doesn't make some black harnesses. Looking at all of your pictures made me think of it. My RN is gray and the gray harness goes with it. Why do they think gray goes with everything?

zactayaus

I wonder why SK doesn't make some black harnesses. Looking at all of your pictures made me think of it. My RN is gray and the gray harness goes with it. Why do they think gray goes with everything?

I was actually thinking the same exact thing when I was switching covers. Plus I prefer black harnesses in general because they show dirt less.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
BabyHerder, you might be able to get a red Radian and a red Monterey and have them match.

ZTA: I was just thrilled to see that despite the angry face and drawn-back arm, the tractor was still in his hand in the next picture... and not thrown at your face. LOL!

Heather86

I had wondered what a radian would look like in an xtsl's clothes I keep hearing rumours about it but hadn't seen it.

Also your boys are adorable :love:

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
cryswilkins said:
Dear Gavin,

Stop growing.

Love,
cryswilkins

Uh, yeah. I can't help but compare to DS since they're pretty close in age. Gavin is a giant in comparison (I just realized that DS had been wearing a 12 month polo shirt all day).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC