Sold the Parkway

scatterbunny

I sold the Parkway today to a grandma for her 4yo, 35 pound grandson. I talked to her for quite awhile about how it was safest to stay harnessed to a full 40 pounds, at least, but she swears he is mature enough and his mom saw this booster and said this is the one she has to have. I got $55 for it, I don't think that's terrible considering it turns 2 years old in a week or two.

I'm going to miss it, though. :( It worked so well in so many situations. It was so nice for sleeping on road trips.

But Hayley chooses the B510 over the Parkway every time, it gives her way more leg support. If Britax would just make a booster with a DEEP seat, I'd be in heaven.

ADS

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
aww man..but I wanted it! lol im just kidding...

sounds like a good deal to me...who needs boosters when you got a husky anyways :thumbsup:

scatterbunny

Yes, I originally asked $65, but she talked me down. :p I didn't really mind; $55 was the lowest I told myself I was willing to go.

She was concerned about the wings being too confining, but I told her that's the best part about the Parkway, especially for small kids--great for sleeping, great for still feeling like a harnessed seat, great for SIP.

I gave her the URL for this site and for carseat.org (SafetyBeltSafe USA).

And you're right, Amber--who needs a Parkway when we've got a Husky? :D We've got to have a booster of some sort for Mark's truck and for carpooling/playdates, but we've got the B510 and also a backless Starriser Comfy, so we're pretty set. I can't help but ogle certain other seats, though! :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC