UPS has my Probooster on one of it's trucks and I'm dying for it to arrive!

Kat_Momof3

I specifically made errand runs most of the day to keep me busy... but now that I'm home, have had dinner, and am sitting here, I'm going nuts... it was scheduled to be delivered today... ups.com says it is "out for delivery".... and I know it won't be here until about 6-7pm (cause that is when anything UPS gets to our house)

I'm going NUTS... almost as nuts as Ruthie, who I had to bribe away from the window with a movie on the dvd player... she's so excited.

Yes, I am still addicted to these things.

ADS

christineka

I hope it comes today and that you and Ruthie love it! I waited a long time today too. Finally, ups showed up just before I did and so I had to sit in the street, waiting for ups man to get the seat out of the truck and move away from my driveway. I need to go inspect my new, blue seat now;)

Baylor

I am picking mine up tonight!! Can not wait!! Pictures to come later! Hope you have yours by the time I get home!

Reactions: Kac

Kat_Momof3

no, but this is clearly taller... the vivo will go in dh's car... where we have the Evenflo Big Kid (btw, Ruthie has now dropped to the 45th percentiles for height... her doc didn't bat an eye at it... so I was glad for that... she has long growth lulls and then big growth spurts... it's just her)

Jeffrey just sat in the Probooster... he has room left in the house, which means he'll probably have nothing left in the car, but I know he has NONE in the vivo in the house.

and then he shocked me by asking if he could have it... I told him no, offered to put his combi dakota back in my car (cause he still has some grow room, even though he passes the 5-step test... we'd moved him because he'd been dying to be able to ride without a booster)... I told him that would be fine... I'll put the harmony literider back in his dads car for him (I'm really surprised he went for THAT... he's wide and it's not, even though he fits, it is not easy for him to route the belt on)

So I guess tomorrow when I take the kids out and I get photos, I'm gonna have two in boosters again!

ETA - the DOM was 3/15/2011 (RUTHIE'S BIRTHDAY) (considering I got it for about 60 shipped on nobetterdeal.com, I'd say that's pretty awesome that it's that recent.

Last edited:

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Very cool!! What color did you get?? Even though Patrick is just 4, we have 2 ProBooster's as spares in secondary vehicles...he's only ridden in them a couple of times, but he loves them. Ricky is mad cause even though they are twins, he is much smaller and won't be physically big enough until he's about 6 before we can even think about a booster for him, even p/t.

Kat_Momof3

Misty Morning... which will match my grey interior perfectly!

I would have loved to get something more colorful, but for the price, I am not complaining... besides, Ruthie is thrilled! (and for some reason, the headwings don't stick out as far, and that makes her happy because in the van she can look out the window more easily now... in her dad's car, she doesn't care, since it's a 2-door and there's nowhere to really look)

bnsnyde

LOL. UPS is coming to get my Probooster out of here. It was a mistake that I did not order. It said harness but was not.

And I missed them. Tomorrow, then.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC