graco argos 70 irl

ADS

rxmommy

Oooh I am intrigued! I want one!! Where did you find it, and for how much? I'd love to get one for Evelyn and ditch her Boulevard.

crunchierthanthou

rxmommy said:
Oooh I am intrigued! I want one!! Where did you find it, and for how much? I'd love to get one for Evelyn and ditch her Boulevard.

Target in CO. It was $199.99. The GNs next to it were $179.99.

my phone thinks it's smarter than I am.

crunchierthanthou

Baylor said:
Wow it looks like the GN on steroids! Is it heavier than the GN?

I didn't feel both. We were on the way to the pool and it was just a quick stop. I did take it down and raise the headrest to see how the harness moved. It seemed very similar and size and height to our old GN, but I didn't do a direct comparison.

Baylor

Target in CO. It was $199.99. The GNs next to it were $179.99.

Wow the GN is 149.99 here in PA at both Walmart and Target.. I wonder if the Argos will be cheaper here?

I didn't feel both. We were on the way to the pool and it was just a quick stop. I did take it down and raise the headrest to see how the harness moved. It seemed very similar and size and height to our old GN, but I didn't do a direct comparison.

Thanks! I am so curious about the comparison with harness height and install.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
My Target has $125 Nautiluses right now. If I wasn't getting ride of all my seats :)() I would totally buy a Nautilus.

Aurezalia

Aaah, can't wait to see if ours gets it!

My Target had a $112 Nauti when I was there on Monday. I was wavering for awhile but eventually ended up not getting it. :( Everything was being clearanced though, so hopefully they'll have the new seats out soon!

Baylor

Aaah, can't wait to see if ours gets it!

My Target had a $112 Nauti when I was there on Monday. I was wavering for awhile but eventually ended up not getting it. :( Everything was being clearanced though, so hopefully they'll have the new seats out soon!

I am going to check out my target tomorrow.. See what they have on clearance and sale.. I have 2 people that will need seats soon. One infant and one Combination.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Mine had lots of clearances seats too. I'm assuming to make room for new ones. :love:

I need to run to Target tomorrow, so I can let you know prices of seats there.

Baylor

Yeah.. I can clearly see that while I am sorry I did not get more involved earlier on in Car seat safety with my kids, If I had I would have at least 6 other seats by now... lol..

I am dying to see an Argos in person.

crunchierthanthou

Baylor said:
Wow the GN is 149.99 here in PA at both Walmart and Target.. I wonder if the Argos will be cheaper here?

Garrison and Tilla were around $150 here, too. They didn't start out that low, though. Now they've been clearanced and replaced, and the new covers are back to $180.

Baylor

Hmm.. At the Walmart near me they only have the Bravo.. and the Pink with flowers.. not sure of the name but both are 145.00 right now.
The Walmart near me has cut a lot of seats out. They don't even carry the TB anymore.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
Hmm.. At the Walmart near me they only have the Bravo.. and the Pink with flowers.. not sure of the name but both are 145.00 right now.
The Walmart near me has cut a lot of seats out. They don't even carry the TB anymore.

Many covers are store-specific. Target and Walmart do not carry the same covers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC