Wisp/Via in Canada

catchthewind

Friend of mine asked me if the Via is actually available in Canada. I've read here that says only in a travel system from Zellers, but I called a couple of Zellers and they all say they were supposed to get it but never did. Has anyone actually seen it in Canada? If so, do you know how much it retails for?

ADS

canadiangie

I've seen it, at Zellers, sold only as a travel system. Price? I dunno. Not a lot. Maybe 250 for the whole thing. I like the seat, actually. I like how the handle needs to be rotated over baby's feet in what is essentially anti rebound mode. If Learning Curve could have offered it as a stand alone seat I would have considered it for this baby.

eta: I only know it as the Via. never heard of Wisp.

catchthewind

Great, thanks. Maybe I'll call around a bit more then. Didn't want to keep calling if it wasn't going to be worth it. One of the ladies I talked to at Zellers (the only one who seemed to know anything about the car seats) told me the travel system is called the Wisp.

canadiangie

Great, thanks. Maybe I'll call around a bit more then. Didn't want to keep calling if it wasn't going to be worth it. One of the ladies I talked to at Zellers (the only one who seemed to know anything about the car seats) told me the travel system is called the Wisp.

I have seen it at Market Mall in Calgary, if that helps. Pm me if you need me to call and get a sku # or something.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC