In Search Of IDSO newborn and small woombies

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Bella LOVES her woombie. She needs another nb and two smalls. Would like vguc +, but lmk what you've got and a price. Mama gets sleep.

Now brought to you by my Vortex and *ghasp* an app.... I joined the craze...

ADS

lovemybabies924

I bought the knock offs on amazon (summer infant? Kiddopotamus??) idk it was exactly the same but like 11 and awesome!!

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
With the heat here, I'm trying to steer clear of anything that adds too much to her. As it is, I already swaddle her in an diaper alone or just a onesie at most and all I use now is the woombie or an aden and anias.

Today it was 100° until after 10pm.

Now brought to you by my Vortex and *ghasp* an app.... I joined the craze...

Chely7425

I used the Kiddopotamus cotton ones in the Louisiana summer and never had a problem :)

it may appear that I do not have a firm grasp of the English language... blame my iPhone

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I have 2 newborn, 1 only worn once and the other still in the package. DS is an arms out baby so didn't like them. I haven't had a chance to list them for sale, but was thinking $10ppd for the used one (it's cream color) and $12ppd for the new one (orange) or I'd do $20 for both.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC